Welcome to AXA Investment Managers website for Consultants
The Consultant Relations team has been established as a dedicated team experienced in meeting the needs of the investment consultant community, both at a local and global research level.
We act as a conduit to the full range of products and services offered by AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) globally.
Some of the services we offer include:
- The co-ordination of research visits on an individual consultant basis for firms globally;
- Providing regular commentary on product, performance and organisational developments and the financial markets
- Ensuring AXA IM is addressing all consultant requirements so that, in partnership, we can deliver better against our clients' needs
- Updating consultants on AXA IMs latest views on economic and market developments and our strategic thought pieces.
Find out more about our solutions, including Efficient Investing and Responsible Investing. To view information on our pooled fund range please visit our Fund centre. For more information on segregated portfolios and liability management then contact us.
10 September 2019
• AXA IM is to launch fourth private market impact investing strategy later this year. • The latest offering will focus on addressing the basic needs of the emerging consumer through healthcare and fi ...Read more
23 July 2019
• Johnson wins Conservative leadership election (66% to 34%). • In a short speech Johnson reiterated his campaign mantra “to deliver Brexit, unite the country and defeat Jeremy Corbyn”. • Johnson’s ...Read more
23 July 2019
Jean-Philippe Levilain, who is currently Head of Loans & Private Debt within AXA IM Structured Finance, will take on a new role outside of AXA IM and leave the company effective September 15, 2019 ...Read more
18 April 2019
Unveiling China’s Economic Cycle
The extreme stability of real GDP growth in recent years has led to a perceived death of business cycles in China.
17 April 2019
Tracking Asian exports
Asia’s exports have witnessed rapid expansion over the past decades. Its share in world exports went from below 5% to the current 23%, second only to the Eurozone.
12 April 2019
Fixed income markets are enjoying a good run with the Federal Reserve again, suggesting this week that rates are on hold for the foreseeable future.